Party Wall Surveyors London
Our specialist team of party wall surveyors are based in central London and are regularly appointed to represent owners across England and Wales. We act on behalf of both building owners and adjoining owners as their appointed surveyor to provide tailored advice.
Our early involvement assists building owners to avoid unnecessary party wall issues at the design stage as well as preventing delays to their project by serving timely and valid notices as defined by the Party Wall etc. Act 1996.
When acting for an adjoining owner, we review the building owner’s proposals to ensure no unnecessary inconvenience is caused, whilst at the same time ensuring adequate protection of our appointing owner’s property.
Our core party wall services include:
– Reviewing proposed plans
– Serving & reviewing party wall notices
– Producing schedules of condition
– Preparing and agreeing party wall awards
– Assisting with appeals and consequences
– Proactive management of party wall issues arising throughout the construction phase and thereafter, ensuring the building owner is fully aware of their obligations as defined in the award
We also act on behalf of developers and adjoining owners in respect of crane oversail and scaffold licences.
Please contact us for advice on how best to deal with your party wall, crane oversail or scaffold licence matter.
Still not sure what a Party Wall is? Find out here