- January 17, 2017
- Posted by: Chris Cooper
- Category: Crane Oversail
Yes. For crane oversail licences over highways, your local authority website will normally have a form to download as well as attached guidance on what they require. This typically will include the following:
- A completed & signed application form;
- A copy of your company Public Liability Insurance certificate;
- A copy of your crane operation Method Statement;
- A Traffic Management Plan – This proposal must include a drawing of the location of all relevant signage, clearly and safely directing traffic and pedestrians around the operation. It must also include any proposed diversion route if applicable;
- Any relevant site plans or diagrams;
- Your licence fee and damage deposit cheques;
- Confirmation of Road closures / Parking bay suspensions applied for (if applicable).
Always visit your local authority website to ensure you are providing all the information required to obtain a crane oversail licence.
Please find below links to useful information:
Government explanatory guide:
Pyramus and Thisbe Club:
RICS Party Wall information:
If you have any other queries, relating to neighbourly matters, please do not hesitate to contact us.